Hello, My Friends!
I cannot be more excited to share with you a fantastic skincare brand that I have recently discovered: Sunday Riley. I found the brand through Instagram via a carefully targeted advertisement. I do not remember what the ad was selling, but it did make me go to the brand's webpage to check it out.
As I was looking around reading the About Page, Sustainability Page, Cruelty-Free Commitment, I got curious and decided to try a few products. Since I was unsure how my skin would react to the products, I decided to get a few starter kits with sample-size bottles.
Note: This post is not sponsored. I bought all the products myself and paid the full price.
A Little Bit About My Skin
I am 36 years old, and I have combination skin. I try to take good care of my skin. I do not buy $300-$400 serums or lotions. But I do spend time, money, and effort to make sure I get the most out of my skincare products. I wash my face twice a day in the morning and evening and then follow up with a day (+sunscreen) or night products.
But my skin is not perfect. I have occasional breakouts. I also have sun damage from my younger years. And I have a few small wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes.
What I Ordered
The ordering process was quick and straightforward. I reviewed a few starter kits, carefully reading what they had to offer, what the products promised to deliver, and how. I settled on two kits.
The shipment arrived within days, and I could not wait to open the box. I have to say unboxing Sunday Riley's box was a pleasure. Such attention to detail, chic design, and presentation - all add to a lovely overall experience.
The Wake Up With Me Kit contained:
The Jewel Box contained:
I was very excited to try the products, and I started on my Sunday Riley journey the following day.
Sunday Riley Products Review
The first impression was a very positive one. My skin responded well to all the products. I did not have any issues that I could see. I also love the smell of all of them but especially Luna Sleeping Oil.
I used both kits religiously for about three to four weeks, and here are my thoughts:
1. First of all, the formulation, smell, and consistency of all the products are superb. They do not sit on top of the skin. They hydrate, support, and protect the skin all day long.
2. Second, my forehead wrinkles have reduced in size and become less noticeable. I cannot say for sure what product is responsible for the improvement, but I think the night routine of Luna oil and A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum might have something to do with it. (Sunday Riley sent me a sample of A+ Serum with my order, and per comments on their website, you can mix Luna Oil and A+ Serum to create a potent cocktail.)
3. Third, my skin got brighter! The brightening serum with a brightening oil has done a fantastic job brightening my dark spots; they have substantially faded away. My face looks lighter and brighter.
4. Fourth, a little bit of product goes a long way, especially Luna and C.O.E Glow oils. These are, in my opinion, the absolute gems that are worth the money.
5. Last but not least, I like Good Genes for its delicate yet effective exfoliation. I do not want to rub scrubs over my face, and Good Genes is the fantastic alternative that effectively yet carefully clears away any dead cells.
What I Am Re-Ordering
I have already placed an order for Luna Sleeping Oil, A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum, Brightening Serum, and Good Genes. I think these four will become must-have staples in my skincare routine.
I cannot, of course, promise you 100% that you will see the same results as I did, but I believe these are excellent products that are at the very least worth trying.
There are a few starter kits that you can choose depending on your skin needs. If you do get a few products, please be honest with yourself. Use the products as directed, every day (if needed), be careful about sun exposure (especially if you are using Vitamin C products and Good Genes), and you will see results.
If you want to transform your skin, you must commit to the process. And I am not saying to commit for years. No. Commit for a few weeks to make sure you get the most out of your money and effort. After a few weeks, review your skin and decide if the money and effort are worth it.
I hope you enjoyed this post; like or comment or both. And I'll see you soon.